Thursday, March 19, 2009

Reconnecting

The last 6 months have been hectic, new, mysterious and a lot of fun and left me with no time to reconnect with my thoughts. But after having read some of my favourite blog rolls, I just had to write something - even if its gibberish
  • Bharat Darshan is what I am upto lately. I often wonder whether its worthwhile getting back to good old days of globetrotting instead. To add to the confusion, my husband also questions my decision on the move
  • I am no expert on marriage - but one thing for anyone who is looking to get married - its only for when one is mentally ready for it.
  • Its much simpler to complain and crib about what one does not have but much more enjoyable to cherish what you do have.
  • However corny, but I am happy when I see him happy
  • Opposites do attract - but some similarities are important
  • Us vs. I - Wish it came as a natural choice equally to all
  • Can one really have two sets of parents?? Yes. However, one being only in law, to love both equally seems to be a utopian concept. Does it mean shying away from responsibilities - NO!!
  • I never knew I could be this happy when everything around me was about change and adjustment. Thanks V!!

No comments: