Friday, January 25, 2008

Aadi

I begin. A new place with a few acquaintances gives me time to acknowledge my thoughts:

  1. I love to party. But with people who are close to me.
  2. I prefer the beaches to the mountains. The continuous motion in water keeps my power of observation awake.
  3. Food excites me.
  4. The woman is not very different - German or Indian.
  5. Will I be happier with minimal faith in tomorrow? Maybe. Do I know how to achieve that? They say, where there is a will, there is way.
  6. For some reason, I don't watch TV while travelling.
  7. Differences between people are good - they give the mind something to think about.
  8. Indians do get sun burnt.
  9. I feel a spirit of adventure in me. I need the perfect companion to start with.
  10. I hate it when I forget things worth remembering.

Untill next time, No worries mate!!

No comments: