Friday, January 25, 2008

What's in a weB-log

Almost a year before I started writing here, I started thinking about writing one. There were so many things I used to wonder about web logs:

Who invented the concept of the blog? And what does it mean? (just learnt about weB-Logs)
Do bloggers write for themselves or for the world?
Do bloggers not have friends that they can share how they feel with rather than writing?
Are bloggers introverted or extroverted?
Are bloggers supposed to be good at articulating how they feel?
Did bloggers of my generation maintain diaries when they were kids?
Do bloggers have a hidden desire for being an author someday?
Are bloggers completely fearless of being judged?
Are blogs supposed to always make sense?

And then I started reading blogs. I could call them my inspirations. And I would have to be grateful to ‘blogging’ for atleast one of the good things that happened to me.

The above no longer feel relevant now. And that pretty much answers them all.

1 comment:

Pri said...

ur absolutely right!!
who cares??!
we blog because we likeee...heehee