Friday, February 15, 2008

V-Day, 2008

So was I excited about this valentines day? Was it supposed to be different from the others in the past? One of my buddies just reminded me of how innovative I could get on occasions like these - Really?
  1. Wished mom on waking up - something I do every year
  2. Went to office - Yes, that too I have to do every year though yesterday was a perfect day to enjoy a good bloody mary with some yummy lunch in the sun. Sigh!!
  3. Wrote love notes to my team members in their project evaluations vis-a-vis writing something for a loved one
  4. Heard evergreen romantic numbers while driving back home - usually I just skip that playlist on my i-pod. Must've been the only mushy thing I did.
  5. Ate pakoras and besan ka laddu for dinner - vis-a-vis the good candle lit italian meal with some nice wine and coffee (in my dreams now!!)
  6. Worked in office till 9 PM, wherein I usually have been getting out at 7.

No comments: