Monday, March 24, 2008

FGT

Something that I have been wanting to do since I read 'The Secret'. Its my FGT (Feel Good Tool). Let me try it and then will make a judgement on whether it works.

Thank You Almighty for:
  • Giving me the parents I have
  • Ensuring their health and happiness
  • Being able to afford a good education
  • Being able to breathe without a ventiallator
  • Being able to hear with both ears, write with both hands, walk on both feet
  • Not being asthamatic and not having to worry about dust; and all the diseases that I could have but don't have
  • Teaching me how to drive
  • My job and the merit it came on, and for making me do well in it
  • Having shown me a glimpse of this world
  • The friends I have
  • Not being fatter than I am
  • Giving me time to spend with my parents

Yes, it works!! Cheers to a longer list and love for myself :)

No comments: