Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday, the 13th

You know its not all that uncommon - this Friday, the 13th - Remember having passed quite a few of these now. Go on whiz kids, give me logic - my brains too lazy right now to figure out after how many years does it repeat itself.
It may have come after how much ever a while, but I did spend today with things I was surely doing after a while:
  1. Sat in an auto rickshaw after maybe 3 years, and the meters still dont work
  2. Saw a movie on TV after some time - Had a nice time watching pack less Shahrukh Khan in Kabhi Haan Kabh Naa and trying to match him with the stud in Om shanti Om. Actually the Om Makkhi-Ja in the first half is quite like the Shahrukh in KHKN. But more importantly, it was a simple re-iteration of facts of life.
  3. Spent time with a junior training and developing her knowledge base on useful stuff to survive the rat race rather than just giving global managerial bull shit
  4. Enjoyed the summer in Delhi
  5. Ate Aloo Chaat from the road side - did it remind me of Patel chest ?!?
  6. Appreciated a helping hand from the monteraily lesser privelidged guy who takes care of my car in the treacherous parking of CP
  7. Shopped during work hours
  8. Got up in time for office

Now, would I have reason to believe the bad luck associated with this day and date combination. Maybe I'll confirm it the next time ;)

No comments: